Tempo de leitura: menos de 1 minuto
Things that are difficult to say when you’re drunk:
Things that are VERY difficult to say when you’re drunk:
- British Constitution
- Passive-aggressive disorder
Things that are DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when you’re drunk:
- Thanks, but I don’t want to sleep with you.
- Nope, no more booze for me.
- Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
- Good evening officer, isn’t it lovely out tonight?
- I’m not interested in fighting you.
- Oh, I just couldn’t – no one wants to hear me sing.
- No, I won’t make any attempt to dance thanks, I have zero co-ordination.
- Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to urinate over the nearest cash machine or shop front.